Modification and Enforcement of Child Support and Visitation

If there has been a dramatic change in your job status, income, or residence, a modification of your settlement agreement or court order may be necessary.  There are also circumstances where you may need help defending against  a frivolous request for modification of child support, visitation, or a request by a parent to relocate with your children.

Similarly, if you are tired of waiting for your former spouse to pay court ordered child support, spousal support, or to comply with any of his or her court ordered obligations, it may be necessary to go to court to enforce your rights and the rights of your children.

Whether you are seeking to modify child support or visitation, defending against an application made to modify visitation or child support, or seeking to enforce the terms of your agreement and judgment of divorce, it is important to have a lawyer who is experienced in these matters to protect your rights.  I will listen carefully to your wishes regarding modification and/or enforcement, offer a realistic assessment of your chances for success and work with you to arrive at solutions that work.

Please contact me at 516-280-6806 if you seek to modifiy or enforce any of the provisions of your settlement agreement,divorce, or court order.